I am pleased to introduce a new organizing team for LondonCD.
Ivana Scott, Dan Young, and Daniel Jones from EngineerBetter will be organizing the LondonCD meetups from now on. They bring sound expertise and enthusiasm in Continuous Delivery and they have been speakers at several LondonCD meetups over the past few years. They have also been strong supporters of PIPELINE Conference.
Since pausing the meetups in early 2018, I have been looking for a new home for the meetup, and I am confident that the new team will continue to make LondonCD a welcoming place to learn about and discuss Continuous Delivery.
Over the coming weeks, you will see the new team begin to organize meetups and send messages. I myself will be stepping down as organizer after 7 years (!) to concentrate on my company, Conflux (confluxdigital.net). I have hugely enjoyed meeting many interesting people at LondonCD – it’s been a privilege to be part of such a great community.
As a small “thank you”, we (Conflux) are offering a 30% discount on all our current eBooks. Many of these books are written by talented members of LondonCD!
Follow the links below to buy the books at 30% discount:
- Internal Tech Conferences: http://leanpub.com/InternalTechConferences/c/LondonCD30
- Software Operability: http://leanpub.com/SoftwareOperability/c/LondonCD30
- Metrics for BusinessDecisions: http://leanpub.com/metricsforbusinessdecisions/c/LondonCD30
- Software Testability: http://leanpub.com/softwaretestability/c/LondonCD30
- Software Releasability: http://leanpub.com/softwarereleasability/c/LondonCD30
- Better Whiteboard Sketches: http://leanpub.com/BetterWhiteboardSketches/c/LondonCD30
We will soon be launching a New Authors programme at Conflux; if you’re interested in writing a book relating to IT, please sign up at https://confluxdigital.net/books and we’ll let you know when the programme is launched.
I hope to attend some of the future LondonCD meetups – I’m looking forward to seeing the group evolve.
All the best,